Personal Coaching is the support you need to level yourself up and make yourself live to your full potential. This will allow you to boost your personal-development and help you making life lasting changes for you to reach personal alignment. Personal coaching is a partnership with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximise you personal and professional potential. We focus on setting goals, creating outcomes and managing personal change.
How can you determine if coaching is right for you?
Ask yourself whether you are ready to devote the time and the energy to making real changes. If the answer is yes, then coaching may be a beneficial way to grow and develop.
How is coaching delivered?
Coaching typically begins with a personal chemistry meeting to assess the individual’s current opportunities and challenges, define the scope of the relationship, identify priorities for action and establish specific desired outcomes.
Subsequent coaching sessions may be conducted in person or over skype, with each session lasting a previously established length of time. Between scheduled coaching sessions, the individual may be asked to complete specific actions that support the achievement of one’s personally prioritised goals. The coach may provide additional resources in the form of relevant articles, checklists, assessments or models to support the individual’s thinking and actions.
- Assessments: Depending upon the needs and circumstances of the individual. Assessments provide objective information that can enhance self-awareness, as well as awareness of others and their circumstances; provide a way to create coaching goals and actionable strategies; and offer a method for evaluating progress.
- Concepts, models and principles: A variety of concepts, models and principles may be incorporated into the coaching conversation to increase self-awareness and awareness of others, foster shifts in perspective, promote fresh insights, provide new frameworks for looking at opportunities and challenges, and energise and inspire forward actions.
What does coaching ask of an individual?
- Focus on one’s self, the tough questions, the hard truths and one’s success.
- Observe the behaviours and communications of others.
- Listen to one’s intuition, assumptions, judgments, and to the way one sounds when one speaks.
- Challenge existing attitudes, beliefs and behaviours and develop new ones that serve one’s goals in a superior way.
- Leverage personal strengths and overcome limitations to develop a winning style.
- Take decisive actions, however uncomfortable and in spite of personal insecurities, to reach for the extraordinary.
- Show compassion for one’s self while learning new behaviours and experiencing setbacks, and to show that compassion for others as they do the same.
- Commit to not take one’s self so seriously, using humour to lighten and brighten any situation.
- Maintain composure in the face of disappointment and unmet expectations, avoiding emotional reactivity.
- Have the courage to reach for more than before while engaging in continual self examination without fear.
What factors should be considered when looking at the financial investment in coaching?
Book your Free Introduction Coaching Session
We first meet and discuss your current situation, challenge, objectives and goals and see how we could translate this into a personal project for you to reach personal alignment.
YOR COACHING MISSION
You do not lack competences, you just need someone who allows you to handle uncertainty and who motivates you to evolve. YOR coach is an explorer of potentials acting as a catalyst who helps you with ideas and projects. Maybe you know very well what you want but you simply need to transform that intuition into actions or maybe you just have not given yourself the permission to start. In today’s ever changing world for which we have not been prepared for, we provide you with the possibility to meet YOR coach in 1-1 sessions in person or on skype.
Encourage your Self-Discovery
Stimulate Fresh Perspectives
Promote your Decision-Making Skills
Increase your Interpersonal Effectiveness
Develop your Self-Confidence
The key lies within you and all it takes it to begin with yourself
YOR Personal Coaches are currently in the process of achieving the ICF certification as Professional Coaches. This will allow us to offer you the opportunity to request coaching sessions from the highest quality of coaching available by putting in practice the International Coach Federation Code of Ethics and the 11 Core Competencies. This certification is the guarantee stamp of quality and effectiveness. Thanks to this certification, all YOR coachees will benefit for the best tools available making sure they reach personal alignment.
We seek to build a climate of trust that creates an environment in which the coachee can feel secure in sharing the real issues that impact his or her success. This enables YOR coahes to build strong relationships leading to more effective and efficient development.
Long Term Focus
YOR Coaching lasts for as long as needed while ensuring a positive and sustainable coachee development. We focus on the long term through re-evaluation sessions which allow YOR coaches to ensure the coachee’s effective effort continuation towards personal achievement.
The objective of YOR coaches is not only to improve the individual’s performance but to also develop the coachee for the future. We seek to provide the right guidance, support and material to help our coaches apply and use their development experience to their next challenge.
We’re certain we can help you improve yourself, your life and help you reach personal achievement. In fact, we offer a 100% satisfaction, money-back guarantee. If we are not able to help you, we are willing to refund you.