Discover Your Purpose
Explorer of potentials acting as a catalyst, we help you find meaning and accompany you in your purpose discovery by supporting your ideas and projects. Maybe you know very well what you want but you simply need to transform that intuition into actions or maybe you just have not given yourself the permission to start.
In today’s ever changing world for which we have not been prepared for, personal coaching is a partnership with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximise you personal and professional potential. We focus on setting goals, creating outcomes and managing personal change.
The key lies within you.
Pouring your heart, passion and a lot of effort into making a difference is likely to make you feel fulfilled.
Encourage Your Self-Discovery
Stimulate Fresh Perspectives
Promote your Decision-Making Skills
Develop your Self-Confidence
Request for Proposal.
Begin with yourself.
We are currently in the process of achieving the ICF certification as Professional Coaches. This will allow us to offer you the opportunity to request coaching sessions from the highest quality of coaching available by putting in practice the International Coach Federation Code of Ethics and the 11 Core Competencies. This certification is the guarantee stamp of quality and effectiveness. Thanks to this certification, you will benefit for the best tools available making sure you discover your purpose.
We seek to build a climate of trust that creates an environment in which you can feel secure in sharing the real issues that impact your life. This enablesus to build strong relationships leading to more effective and efficient development.
Long Term Focus
We last for as long as needed while ensuring your positive and sustainable development. We focus on the long term through re-evaluation sessions which allow us to ensure your effective effort continuation towards the discovery of your purpose.
Our objective is not only to improve your performance but to also develop you for the future. We seek to provide you with the right guidance, support and material to help you apply and use your development experience to your next challenge.
Frequently asked questions
How can you determine if coaching is right for you?
Ask yourself whether you are ready to devote the time and the energy to making real changes. If the answer is yes, then coaching may be a beneficial way to grow and develop.
How is coaching delivered?
Coaching typically begins with a personal chemistry meeting to assess the individual’s current opportunities and challenges, define the scope of the relationship, identify priorities for action and establish specific desired outcomes.
Subsequent coaching sessions may be conducted in person or over skype, with each session lasting a previously established length of time. Between scheduled coaching sessions, the individual may be asked to complete specific actions that support the achievement of one’s personally prioritised goals. The coach may provide additional resources in the form of relevant articles, checklists, assessments or models to support the individual’s thinking and actions.
- Assessments: Depending upon the needs and circumstances of the individual. Assessments provide objective information that can enhance self-awareness, as well as awareness of others and their circumstances; provide a way to create coaching goals and actionable strategies; and offer a method for evaluating progress.
- Concepts, models and principles: A variety of concepts, models and principles may be incorporated into the coaching conversation to increase self-awareness and awareness of others, foster shifts in perspective, promote fresh insights, provide new frameworks for looking at opportunities and challenges, and energise and inspire forward actions.
What does coaching ask of an individual?
- Focus on one’s self, the tough questions, the hard truths and one’s success.
- Observe the behaviours and communications of others.
- Listen to one’s intuition, assumptions, judgments, and to the way one sounds when one speaks.
- Challenge existing attitudes, beliefs and behaviours and develop new ones that serve one’s goals in a superior way.
- Leverage personal strengths and overcome limitations to develop a winning style.
- Take decisive actions, however uncomfortable and in spite of personal insecurities, to reach for the extraordinary.
- Show compassion for one’s self while learning new behaviours and experiencing setbacks, and to show that compassion for others as they do the same.
- Commit to not take one’s self so seriously, using humour to lighten and brighten any situation.
- Maintain composure in the face of disappointment and unmet expectations, avoiding emotional reactivity.
- Have the courage to reach for more than before while engaging in continual self examination without fear.